ACR RCL-100 LED Searchlight Wired Kit w/Master Controller & Wired Point Pad Controller
RCL-100 LED Searchlight Wired Kit with Master Controller & Wired Point Pad Controller
The RCL-100 LED continues to utilize the same rugged design as the original RCL-100, but incorporates an efficient 9 LED array that produces over 200,000 candela of light. Other features include a remote control operation that allowsusers to rotate the light 360° continuously at either a fast or slow speed without the hassle of a hard stop. With a 7° beam angle, the light also provides elevation angles at 9° up and 17° down to make lightingdraw bridges, buoys and docks a breeze.
Not all searchlights are created equal. The die cast aluminum case is triple-primed and painted with UV stabilizer towithstand years of exposure in harsh marine environment. The light's internal elevation mechanisms are fully enclosedand provide precise pitch control of the beam while staying protected.
The LED bulbs are efficiently designed to provide over 40,000 operating hours. The light also includes our ExclusiveXRCiZ feature that's pre-programmed and allows for the light to independently rotate every 30 days from activation to insure all bearing surfaces are free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional.
The RCL-100 LED is completely weatherproof and is available with a weatherproof remote control and operates with 12 or 24 DC power.
- Size: 8 x 9 x 8" (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)
- Weight: 7lbs (3.17 kg)
- Material: Aluminum Alloy Die Casting
- Color: White
- Operation: Wired Remote controlled Point Pad
- Beam Angle: 7°
- Elevation Angle: 9° up, 17° down
- Rotation: 360° continuous
- Rotation Speed: Fast 31° per second, slow 20° per second
- Elevation Speed: 2.8° per second
- Lamp: High intensity LED (40,000 hour life)
- Power Requirements: 12 or 24 V DC
- Peak Beam: Candle Power 200,000
- Bulb Type: LED
- Candela: 200,000
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24V
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 11"W x 13"L WT: 13.4 lbs
- UPC: 791659019511