For XM or XM WX Satellite Radio
Harness the power of XM Satellite Radio, Americas number one satellite radio provider, on your boat or RV or in your home or office. Digital Antennas new 233-XM-50 satellite antenna provides crystal clear reception of your favorite XM satellite radio channels anywhere in the continental United States, Canada and up to 250 miles offshore. *
Tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions, the 233-XM-50s UV stable acrylic sealed dome is impervious to damage caused by bad weather and salt water. The 233-XM-50 is sold complete with 50 of cable with factory-attached connectors, adapter cables, stainless steel 114 mount and mounting ferrule. The unit also features a built-in internal ground plane (3.5 diameter).
- Crystal clear reception for XM and XM WX
- Provides coverage in continental US, Canada and up to 250 miles offshore
- Rugged construction withstands harsh weather conditions
- Complete antenna system includes cable and mount
233-XM-50 XM Satellite Radio Antenna System Includes:
- 40dB nominal gain antenna (233-XM) *
- 50 low loss DA195 cable with factory-attached connectors ( 195-50NF )
- Stainless steel 114 threaded base mount for flat surface ( DM194 )
- Stainless steel 114 double female ferrule ( F114 )
- 6" SMB adapter cable ( DA58S )
- 6" Fakra SMB adapter cable ( DA58F )
* Not sold individually; only available as part of a system.
- Antenna Band: XM
- Cable Length (Feet): 50'
- Color: White
- DB Gain (dB): 40dB
- Ferrule Type: Stainless Steel
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 11"W x 14"L WT: 3.25 lbs
- UPC: 839494002319
Quick Guide (pdf)