Furuno 12V-24V 7 Amp Converter f/DRS12AX X-Class Open Array - Newmar
12V-24V 7 Amp Converter for DRS12AX X-Class Open Array - Newmar
Newmar 12-24-7 Step Up Dc-Dc Converter 7amp Conitnuos
These "UP" converters produce 24 volts from 12 volt systems and are ideal for managing dual voltage applications on marine vessels without having to install a 24 volt battery and dedicated charging system. Choose from two types depending on your application:
In the Standard, Non-Isolated Series the 12V input and 24V output share a common negative ground and are ideal when installing certain electronics that operate better on 24 volts when a robust 12 volt system exists. Models available in outputs of 7, 16 and 25 amps.
Standard, Non-Isolated Series
- Intended for use on negative ground systems
- 10 -15 VDC input range
- 7 Amp output
- Current limited, voltage spike suppression, automatic thermal shutdown and recovery
- Input: 10 - 15V DC
- Output: 27.2 VDC +/-5% at extreme temperature load, input, tolerance, etc.
- Ripple: <100mV P-P
- Regulation: +/- 5% Line/Load
- Duty Cycle:
- Intermittent: 2 minutes, 20% duty
- Continuous: 24 hours, 100% duty
- Operating Temp: -25º - 30º C, derate linearly from 30 to 0% @ 80º C
- Efficiency: 93% - Typical.
- Anodized aluminum, glass filled polycarbonate, dust water and impact resistance to IP533
- Front panel terminal block
- Output indicator: Green LED
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 1.8 lbs
- UPC: 611679368058