Furuno 15" NavNet TZtouch2 Doppler Radar Bundle
Receive up to $2,800 in Rebate Cash w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 02/02/2019 VIEW
15" NavNet TZtouch2 Doppler Radar Bundle
With a sleek all-glass front, refined graphical user interface, built-in RezBoost Fish Finder, and an internal GPS antenna, NavNet TZtouch2 is a beauty to behold and use. Whether you are searching for hot fishing grounds, plotting your next route, or using your Radar to navigate through fog, TZtouch2 delivers smooth operation with familiar touch gestures. Sporting and edge-to-edge glass front, NavNet TZtouch2 is beautifully designed, allowing you to build a navigation suite that is not only functional, but offers a luxurious look and feel.
Following in the footsteps of the original NavNet TZtouch, TZtouch2 is all about usability - the refined graphical user interface makes operation a breeze! Accessing different displays is achieved by tapping on the Home icon, or utilizing the "Edge Swipe" motion. Swiping from the left edge reveals the NavData panel, where you can customize content to simplify navigation and chart usage. From here, you can set the Autopilot, check tide information and much more. Swiping up from the bottom of the screen unveils the layers menu, a practical way of changing settings on the fly without having to venture into deeper menu systems. Since the screen remains visible at all times, changing settings is now simpler than ever. There are similar, contextual functions when available by swiping from the top or right side of the screen.
The built-in Fish Finder is a dual-frequency (50/200kHz), 600W/1kW power output sounder. It includes Furuno's unique Bottom Discrimination and AccuFishTM modes, and also incorporates another new Furuno proprietary Fish Finder technology, called RezBoost. RezBoost is a revolutionary new feature that utilizes Furuno's exclusive digital signal processing protocol to produce fantastic target resolution and separation, without the need to change out your transducer, or purchase expensive broadband transducers. With RezBoost, you can now achieve target separation and resolution that was previously limited to Furuno commercial-grade Fish Finders.
A 56-channel Furuno GPS Receiver is built into the display. You can connect an external antenna for redundancy, but the primary GPS receiver is built-in. The built-in Fish Finder and GPS receiver saves you money on additional equipment and installation costs.
NavNet TZtouch2 is a component-based system that utilizes Furuno's award winning network products. You can add a variety of UHD Radars, from a 4kW Dome up to a 25kW Open Array. As with NavNet TZtouch, you can integrate, display, and control the NavPilot Autopilot, and Furuno's FI70 Instrument. Both of these products have displays that match TZtouch2, giving your helm a beautiful all-glass finish. Additional sensors that can be added to the network include AIS, Weather Fax, Sirius/XM Satellite Weather, Fusion Marine Stereo, and IP Cameras, as well as NMEA2000 and Furuno CAN bus devices. It even includes one NMEA0183 output port to send data to legacy systems.
NavNet TZtouch2 introduced the capability to access tablets and smartphones via WiFi and TZtouch2 continues that ability. You can download and utilize several FREE apps for both Apple and Android devices for use with your TZtouch2 display. More wireless capabilities are coming soon, including connection to the ActiveCaptain service that delivers crowd-sourced points of interest, Community Charts that allow users to report changes such as depth, obstructions, etc., and finally a TimeZero Cloud Data Service that will allow you to back up and synchronize your data across your TimeZero™ devices.
- 12.1" or 15.6" multi touch display with edge-to-edge glass for a clean and stylish installation
- Bonded LCD for fog-free clear readability and polarized friendly
- Built-in RezBoost Fish Finder - 50/200kHz, 600 W/1 kW output
- Built-in 56 channel GPS/WAAS receiver
- Wireless connectivity for Android and iOS apps
- Utilizes MapMedia NOAA raster & vector charts (Jeppesen & Navionics version available separately)
- Easily switch between 2D and 3D charts
- Satellite Photofusion
- Works with all NavNet 3D/TZtouch sensors, i.e. UHD Radar, Network Sounders, Sirius/XM Weather, AIS, etc.
- NMEA2000 in/out port, NMEA0183 out port, HDMI Video out port, Two NTSC/PAL Camera ports
- Flush mount ready, optional mounting bracket available
- Can network with NavNet TZtouch (TZT9, TZT14 or TZTBB)
- Optional MCU002 Remote Controller
- Optional SDU001 Dual Micro SDXC Card Unit
*Please Note: The TZTL15F does not come with a bracket for surface mounting; these brackets are available separately.
DRS4D-NXT Solid-State Doppler Radar with 15 Meter Cable
The NXT Leap In Radar Technology
A Solid-State Radar with pulse compression, Target Analyzer and Fast Target Tracking utilizing Doppler technology. Combined with Furuno's exclusive RezBoost technology, the DRS4D-NXT packs the performance of an open array radar, in a compact 24" radome.
The DRS4D-NXT is the first radar in the world to use the Target Analyzer function. Targets that are approaching your vessel automatically change color to help you identify when they are hazardous. Green echoes are targets that stay stationary, or are moving away from you, while red echoes are hazardous targets that are moving toward your vessel.
Echoes dynamically change colors as targets approach, or get farther away from your vessel. This improves situational awareness and can increase safety by showing you which targets to look out for.
- RezBoost Beam Sharpening
- Bird Mode
- Fast Target Tracking
- NXT, Solid-State pulse compression Doppler Radar
- Bird Mode, track birds to nd the best shing grounds
- Simple installation, no need to open the radome, external PSU is not required
- Smart-connector cable for retro fitting existing DRS cable installations
- No warm-up time
- Compact 24" radome with 25W output power
- 15 Meter Cable
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Furuno
- Frequency: 50/200
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 1366 x 768
- Screen Size: 15.6'
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 14"W x 24"L WT: 50.85 lbs