Furuno FCV1150 12.1" Color Fishfinder
FCV1150 12.1" Color Fishfinder
The FCV1150 is a color digital sounder designed for a variety of professional fishing operations. It's high-brightness 12.1" color LCD with AR coated glass filter provides superior, glare-free viewing even in direct sunlight.
The FCV1150 employs Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) technology which permits a wide selection of operating frequencies from 28 to 200kHz. If a Furuno transducer is used, operating frequency is automatically set in the menu, and can be shifted manually at any time. This feature is useful for vessels targeting many different species of fish, and may also be used to eliminate interference that may be caused by nearby ships with transducers operating at the same frequency. Output power is selectable among 1,2 or 3 kW.
A wide variety of display modes and functions are available that provide captains with simple and intuitive information for virtually any fishing requirement including Single (HF/LF), Dual, Single + Zoom, Zoom (Bottom Lock, Bottom Zoom or Marker Zoom), Mix Mode, Nav Data and A-Scope. Additionally, two custom display modes may be programmed by the operator. The FCV1150 can be interfaced with a Furuno Satellite Compass to compensate for heaving caused by the movement of the ocean, providing unwavering, stable detection even in rough seas.
Faster Transmission Rate:
The rate of transmission has been greatly increased by more than 30% compared with current conventional fish finders. As a result, more detailed information about underwater conditions can be gained in the same sounding interval. The FCV1150 also incorporates new transmission technique that automatically switches the echo transmission rate according to the depth of the sounding area. Transmission speed is raised in shallow waters and lowered in deep waters, providing more detailed detection of seabed and targets.
Quick Gain Setting:
The Gain setting for all of the echoes on the screen can be adjusted by rotating the Gain knob. Because all of the visible echoes on the screen are adjusted with the Gain settings, the correct setting for virtually any situation can be quickly and easily determined.
The top of the seabed is displayed in white to show seabed structure. This function also helps to discriminate between bottom fish and seabed.
- High-brightness 12.1" LCD with AR coated glass filter and anti-polarized sunglass filter
- Postprocessing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- White Edge bottom discrimination feature
- Heaving compensation available for stable echo presentation even in rough seas
- Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) delivers crystal clear target presentation
- Adjustable operating frequency and selectable output power
- 12-24 VDC, 50W max
- 100/110/220/230 VAC with optional rectifier
- Frequency: N/A
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 600
- Screen Size: 12.1'
- Speed/Temp: Optional
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 1, 2, 3kw
- Box Dimensions: 14"H x 18"W x 18"L WT: 28 lbs
- UPC: 611679309082
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)