Garmin GHP Reactor Autopilot Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid Corepack
GHP Reactor Autopilot Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid Corepack
The most advanced and responsive Autopilot system on the water today. This Reactor version is ideal for sailboats and powerboats with direct or cable actuated steering systems. This is a below deck pilot designed for minimized heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption.
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Mounts nearly anywhere, in any orientation
- Minimal commissioning and calibration takes as little as 5 minutes
- Supports heading hold, wind hold, step turns and tack/jibe modes
Choose from 3 Class Drives
Available in 3 linear drives capable of driving many different steering systems that fit almost any midsize to large vessel (depending on the particular installation). No rudder feedback is required when the autopilot is paired with a Garmin linear drive.
- Class A Drive Unit - Up to 28,500 lbs of displacement
- Class B Compact Drive Unit - Up to 48,400 lbs of displacement
- Class B Drive Unit - Up to 79,000 lbs of displacement