Garmin GHP SmartPump - *Remanufactured
GHP SmartPump - *Remanufactured
Put an end to guessing which pump size will work with your particular boat. One SmartPump works for most boats and applications. You know you have the right pump for your boat for optimum control and confidence. Plus, you get complete control in a smaller size with better thermal performance, higher reliability and lower power consumption. It also includes color-coded connectors to make it very easy to install.
Our SmartPump is engineered from corrosion-resistant components including black dye on aluminum parts and nickel-plating on all steel parts.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 9 5/8" (197mm x 190mm x 244mm)
- Weight: 16.5lbs (7.5kg)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Material: Electronics Control Unit (ECU) - fully gasketed, aluminum alloy; bracket - carbon steel; manifold - aluminum alloy; motor - aluminum alloy
- Power cable length: 9 ft (2.7 m)
- Power input: 11.5-30 Vdc
- Fuse: 40 A, blade-type
- Main power usage: standby - less than 1 A; engaged - 5-10 A; peak - 34 A
- Flow rate: Configurable from 0 to 2.4 L per minute
- Compatible with steering cylinder sizes from 4-24 cu in; 7 second lock to lock up to 17 cu in
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 10"W x 15"L WT: 18.9 lbs
- UPC: 753759140281