Garmin GT34UHD-TH Ultra HD Thru-Hull Transducer
GT34UHD-TH Ultra HD Thru-Hull Transducer
Ultra High-Definition Sonar System Thru-hull Transducer
Add stunningly clear Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonar images to your compatible chartplotter via the GCV™ 20 sonar module. It includes 3 arrays, including a downward-facing element element — with frequencies ranging from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz) — and it’s recommended for hulls with up to a 5-degree deadrise angle.
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This mode provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
This mode delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Power: 500W
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearVü: 0.74° x 46°
- Ultra High-Defintion SideVü: 0.44° x 55°
- Maximum depth:
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearVü: 200' down
- Ultra High-Defintion SideVü: 125' sides, 250' total
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20'
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Up to 25° deadrise
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Pins: 12-Pin
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 13"W x 14"L WT: 6.1 lbs
- UPC: 753759206352